It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted on here, but I thought I’d post a few pics of some Victrix Macedonians I’ve been working on over the last few years.
This was the first unit I completed, but not the first one I started (see next one below)
This was the first unit I started but fell out with. I started again with the one above and then came back and substantially repainted this one until I was happier with it
As was unit four. One thing to note her is the use of LBMS transfers over metallic paint; gives a really good effect
Unit five is a bit OTT, with inspiration taken from the Agios Athenasios to be painting, including the various tunic patterns, purple cuirasses and helmets
We finally have command group to finish off the progress to date