I'm actually quite surprised at how much I have actually got done over the course of last year. One thing the blog is really useful for is to keep track of what I've completed. Here's the list, in reverse order:
32 more Pink Pike to add to the 64 done in 2011
16 Asiatic Levy
16 Arab Allies
32 Foundry pike, to make up a previous unit of 64 up to 2 units of 48
2 Hellenistic cavalry generals
12 Hellenistic Agema cavalry
12 Hellenistic Heavy Cavalry
32 Roman/Allied Leves
64 Blue Boys advancing pikemen
4 figure foot command vignette
Total 236 foot and 28 mounted, all Aventine, with the exception of the Foundry pike (obviously!), the Asiatics (Crusader) and the Arabs (Perry conversions).
Some of you may also remember that I made the terrain for our Heraclea game at Partizan earlier this year, which consisted of six 4'x2' boards, giving an 8'x6' playing area. We were also able to use at the other Partizan show to fight a first century Roman Civil War game, with last of additional "dressing" provided by Simon AKA BigRedBat.
Raphia is the game for this year, with still lots to paint. I'd like to thank everyone that looks in from time to time, particularly those who leave comments; your kind words really do help when the painting mojo occasionally goes AWOL! Hits have now exceeded 25,000 - can't tell you what that does for the ego ;-)